Even though Catalina is my second baby, it was my first time picking out a stroller that I wanted. I had my sights set on a Rachel Zoe stroller but it was small and pricey! Joel wanted something bigger that both kids could sit in, (I think the price was the main reason ;)).
He showed me the Britax B-Ready stroller and I really liked the way it looks. A lot of highly functional baby gear can be ugly! So I was happy to see a very utilitarian stroller that is also stylish. It was also much more affordable than other strollers I liked. Of course, I quickly agreed that a bigger stroller made sense, but now I regret it…
Let’s start with the pros in this review!
- Plenty of room for both kids! Heck, my 5-year-old fits in the lower seat perfectly. When he’s tired of walking, he hops in the lower seat with his tablet and chills.
- The wheels are big enough for most terrains.
- A lot of storage space if you are out shopping.
- A lot of different add-ons available. I need to order the cup holders!
- The add-ons are a click & go system making them very easy to adjust.
- It is compatible with the Britax B-Safe 35 Elite car seat I have.
- There are adapters to make it compatible with other major infant car seat brands.
- There are multiple seating positions depending on what add-ons you get.
- Large canopy.
- Seats can be inclined to various positions.
- Parking Break.
- This thing is MASSIVE!
- It’s difficult to navigate through small stores.
- It is extremely difficult for me to load and unload by myself.
The Britax B-Ready stroller is not a bad stroller by any means! It is amazing quality and does the job well. It’s just very difficult to use if you’re not my giant 6’5 husband!