Whether you’re looking for a Starbucks drink that’s suitable for children, or you are personally avoiding caffeine, I’ve put together a list of everything I could find on the menu that is caffeine free.
DO NOT ORDER THE REFRESHERS! Many people assume that they are not caffeinated but they have a lot of caffeine. I just wanted to get that out ASAP because I almost ordered one for my toddler, which would have been a nightmare! I’ve also seen other parents order refreshers for their kids! They just don’t seem like drinks that would have caffeine but they do! Quite a bit.
I’ve split all of the drinks up by category for you.
Quick Tip! A lot of coffee frappuccinos can be made without the coffee as “blended crèmes.”
Iced Teas & Juices
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
- Shaken Iced Passion Tea, (We love adding a couple pumps of raspberry syrup)!
- Sparkling or Regular Berry Sangria Herbal Tea
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, (One of Brady’s favorites)!
- Evolution Fresh Bottled Juices
- Cotton Candy Frappuccino
- Strawberry Crème Frappuccino
- Serious Strawberry Frappuccino
- Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, (Brady’s other favorite drink).
I assume that most children are not a fan of hot drinks, but I’ve included them since they are all caffeine free! Unfortunately, all of Starbucks’ chocolate and white chocolate drinks contain caffeine.
- Vanilla Crème
- Cinnamon Dolce Crème
- Steamed Apple Juice
- Peach Tranquility Herbal Tea
- Mint Majesty Herbal Tea
- Comfort Wellness Brewed Tea
- Chestnut Praline Frappuccino Blended Crème
- Cinnamon Shortbread Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème
- Eggnog Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème
- Gingerbread Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème
- Juniper Crème Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Blended Crème
Holiday Hot Drinks
- Caramel Brulée Crème
- Cinnamon Shortbread Crème
- Snickerdoodle Hot Cocoa
- Pumpkin Spice Crème
- Gingerbread Crème
- Eggnog Crème
- Juniper Crème
While I am a huge Starbucks fan, I’m pretty basic with my drink orders. For kid-friendly/caffeine free frappuccinos from the secret menu, check out these 10 kid friendly Starbucks secret menu frappuccinos!
Also, check out our homemade Starbucks Citrus Defender and Medicine Bomb recipes!